- Artist/ Creator
- A. Huissem
- Oil on canvas
- 87 x 107 cm
Who owned this painting before it passed to Nederlands Beheersinstituut in The Hague is not known.
This painting was probably confiscated after the war from collaborators or from Germans posted in the Netherlands. The relevant dossiers were consulted at Nationaal Archief, where NBI’s archive is kept, in coordination with Bureau Herkomst Gezocht to find out where the work came from. However, no new information was found.
- After 1945-05-05 <> 1954
- Nederlands Beheersinstituut, The Hague
- Purchased by Ministry of Reconstruction and Houseing (Wederopbouw en Volkshuisvesting) from Beheersinstituut
- 1954 <> present day
- Dienst voor ’s Rijks Verspreide Kunstvoorwerpen (government department for distributing art), The Hague, now RCE, Amersfoort